US: G-III Apparel inks menswear licensing deal with PVH
The range will be produced primarily for department store customers throughout North America. The collection will launch in autumn.
G-III CEO, Morris Goldfarb, said: "We are excited with our partnership with PVH. They have market-leading expertise in men's sportswear, deep knowledge and experience with respect to the GH Bass brand, and excellent customer relationships with department stores.
"We believe a strong men's sportswear line will support our efforts as we reposition the brand to embrace its casual, outdoor inspired identity."
US apparel giant PVH Corp has said it is "pleased" with its fourth-quarter performance which saw it swing to a net profit, despite the challenging market environment and foreign currency headwinds....
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
G-III Apparel Group has booked a "strong" performance in its fourth-quarter thanks to strength in the firm's wholesale and retail businesses....
The Intimate Apparel market in the US comprises of intimate apparel for both men and women. Intimate apparel products include underwear, bra, panty, sleepwear, daywear, and shapewear....
G-III Apparel has entered into a wholesale license agreement with apparel and footwear retailer Genesco for the design, distribution and marketing of GH Bass footwear in the US and Canada....
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at the line-up for this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, sandblasting claims in Chinese jeans factories, and a roundup of wearable t...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras