US: G-III Apparel inks menswear licensing deal with PVH
The range will be produced primarily for department store customers throughout North America. The collection will launch in autumn.
G-III CEO, Morris Goldfarb, said: "We are excited with our partnership with PVH. They have market-leading expertise in men's sportswear, deep knowledge and experience with respect to the GH Bass brand, and excellent customer relationships with department stores.
"We believe a strong men's sportswear line will support our efforts as we reposition the brand to embrace its casual, outdoor inspired identity."
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people last yea...
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key bu......
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket