US: G-III Apparel inks menswear licensing deal with PVH
The range will be produced primarily for department store customers throughout North America. The collection will launch in autumn.
G-III CEO, Morris Goldfarb, said: "We are excited with our partnership with PVH. They have market-leading expertise in men's sportswear, deep knowledge and experience with respect to the GH Bass brand, and excellent customer relationships with department stores.
"We believe a strong men's sportswear line will support our efforts as we reposition the brand to embrace its casual, outdoor inspired identity."
US apparel giant PVH Corp has said it is "pleased" with its fourth-quarter performance which saw it swing to a net profit, despite the challenging market environment and foreign currency headwinds....
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key bu......
G-III Apparel Group has booked a "strong" performance in its fourth-quarter thanks to strength in the firm's wholesale and retail businesses....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
G-III Apparel has entered into a wholesale license agreement with apparel and footwear retailer Genesco for the design, distribution and marketing of GH Bass footwear in the US and Canada....
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at the line-up for this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, sandblasting claims in Chinese jeans factories, and a roundup of wearable t...
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company strategies; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; intern...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- Apparel software trends 2015: What else to watch?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide