USA: G-III Apparel Sales Up 32.8 Per Cent
Net sales at G-III Apparel Group Ltd, the manufacturer and distributor of leather and non-leather outerwear apparel, increased 32.8 per cent to $62.9m ($47.4m) for the three months ended July 31, 2001. Net income for the quarter increased to $3.9m, or $0.52 per diluted share, in line with the company's previous guidance. This compares to net income of $3.4m, or $0.49 per diluted share, during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth