USA: G-III Apparel Sales Up 32.8 Per Cent
Net sales at G-III Apparel Group Ltd, the manufacturer and distributor of leather and non-leather outerwear apparel, increased 32.8 per cent to $62.9m ($47.4m) for the three months ended July 31, 2001. Net income for the quarter increased to $3.9m, or $0.52 per diluted share, in line with the company's previous guidance. This compares to net income of $3.4m, or $0.49 per diluted share, during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar