USA: G-III Apparel Sales Up 32.8 Per Cent
Net sales at G-III Apparel Group Ltd, the manufacturer and distributor of leather and non-leather outerwear apparel, increased 32.8 per cent to $62.9m ($47.4m) for the three months ended July 31, 2001. Net income for the quarter increased to $3.9m, or $0.52 per diluted share, in line with the company's previous guidance. This compares to net income of $3.4m, or $0.49 per diluted share, during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020