USA: G-III Apparel Wins New NFL Outerwear License
G-III Apparel Group Ltd has entered into a new, extended license agreement with National Football League Properties Inc to manufacture and market a comprehensive line of adult outerwear in the United States under a variety of NFL trademarks. Garments produced by G-III will be sold primarily in mid-tier department stores and mass-market retailers. The initial term of the license is for three years beginning April 1, 2002 and includes a two-year renewal option, subject to certain conditions. This agreement will replace an existing license from NFL Properties that G-III has held since 1993 to produce leather and leather and woven combination outerwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts