USA: G-III Apparel Wins New NFL Outerwear License
G-III Apparel Group Ltd has entered into a new, extended license agreement with National Football League Properties Inc to manufacture and market a comprehensive line of adult outerwear in the United States under a variety of NFL trademarks. Garments produced by G-III will be sold primarily in mid-tier department stores and mass-market retailers. The initial term of the license is for three years beginning April 1, 2002 and includes a two-year renewal option, subject to certain conditions. This agreement will replace an existing license from NFL Properties that G-III has held since 1993 to produce leather and leather and woven combination outerwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective