USA: G-III Apparel Wins New NFL Outerwear License
G-III Apparel Group Ltd has entered into a new, extended license agreement with National Football League Properties Inc to manufacture and market a comprehensive line of adult outerwear in the United States under a variety of NFL trademarks. Garments produced by G-III will be sold primarily in mid-tier department stores and mass-market retailers. The initial term of the license is for three years beginning April 1, 2002 and includes a two-year renewal option, subject to certain conditions. This agreement will replace an existing license from NFL Properties that G-III has held since 1993 to produce leather and leather and woven combination outerwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack