USA: G & K Announces Senior VP Resignation
Senior vice president - field operations at apparel program and facility service provider G & K Services Inc, Jeffrey Kiesel, has resigned to pursue other interests.
Kiesel, who joined G & K in July 2003, will leave the company on 17 April.
The company said it was currently seeking a successor for Kiesel and said it anticipated using the opportunity to "further improve field operating results".
The company will incur a charge of approximately $0.02 of earnings per share for severance and recruiting costs in the third quarter ending 2 April 2005.
G&K Services Inc. is a market leader in branded identity apparel programs and facility services in the US, and is the largest such provider in Canada.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report