USA: G & K Announces Senior VP Resignation
Senior vice president - field operations at apparel program and facility service provider G & K Services Inc, Jeffrey Kiesel, has resigned to pursue other interests.
Kiesel, who joined G & K in July 2003, will leave the company on 17 April.
The company said it was currently seeking a successor for Kiesel and said it anticipated using the opportunity to "further improve field operating results".
The company will incur a charge of approximately $0.02 of earnings per share for severance and recruiting costs in the third quarter ending 2 April 2005.
G&K Services Inc. is a market leader in branded identity apparel programs and facility services in the US, and is the largest such provider in Canada.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020