MALAYSIA: GA Blue Launches New Labels For UK
The company is releasing three new labels - Laura Lees, Bert and PM - and will set up an international branding division in London to spearhead its European sales.
PM is a high-end fashion label and has been designed in collaboration with Dexter Wong.
"Our strategy in the UK is based on branding and we are selling these three brands to fulfil demand in the UK," executive director Kan Ah Chun said.
"We have just sent our first consignment to London and the response is quite encouraging."
Kan said GA Blue also intended to reorganise its design and development division with a bigger allocation of branches and a larger team of designers based in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and London.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack