SLOVAKIA: Gabor Slovensko To Expand Shoe Production
Shoe manufacturer Gabor Slovensko, a subsidiary of the German footwear giant Gabor AG, has announced that it is to spend more than 5 million Slovak crowns (US$101,000) on expanding its operation in Liptovsky Mikulas. By the end of this year, the company will have extended its production facilities (both plant and equipment) and increased its workforce by creating 580-600 new jobs. It hopes to boost productivity from 2,500 to 4,500 pairs of shoes a day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016