SLOVAKIA: Gabor Slovensko To Expand Shoe Production
Shoe manufacturer Gabor Slovensko, a subsidiary of the German footwear giant Gabor AG, has announced that it is to spend more than 5 million Slovak crowns (US$101,000) on expanding its operation in Liptovsky Mikulas. By the end of this year, the company will have extended its production facilities (both plant and equipment) and increased its workforce by creating 580-600 new jobs. It hopes to boost productivity from 2,500 to 4,500 pairs of shoes a day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands