USA: Gadzooks Extends Candie's Apparel Agreement
The Dallas-based operator of 430 stores said the deal through August 2004 will see it continue to exclusively offer categories of apparel, swimwear and innerwear under the Candie's label in all its retail stores.
Gadzooks president and chief merchandising officer, Paula Masters, said: "Candie's continues to meet our expectations as an exclusive brand for apparel, swimwear and innerwear.
"As we transition into our new concept, we believe that the Candie's brand and style offerings will remain top in the minds of our female customers."
Candie's chairman and CEO, Neil Cole, added: "We are pleased to be continuing our relationship with Gadzooks and believe that the new all-female format will further promote our branded apparel, innerwear and swimwear."
Financial details were not disclosed.
Companies: Kate Spade & Co
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Consumer brands owner Iconix said 2005 was the most profitable year in the company's history, as it implemented a new brand management and licensing business model....
Fashion label Mossimo and its founder Mossimo Giannulli have agreed an extension to the commencement of Giannulli's offer to take the business private after a third party made a bid for the label....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Iconix Brand Group Inc, formerly Candie's Inc, on Monday said it purchased women's apparel and accessories brand Rampage from Rampage Clothing Company for $45.9 million....
Apparel trademark licensor Iconix Brand Group Inc has signed a deal to buy the Joe Boxer Brand from Joe Boxer Company LLC and its affiliates....
US retail group Candie's Inc has revealed that it will change its corporate name to Iconix Brand Group Inc on 1 July, and will trade on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol ICON....
Fashion brand Badgley Mischka, a division of apparel licensor Candie's Inc, has signed a license deal with Groupe JS International for a bridge apparel collection to be launched in spring 2006....
Apparel and footwear and licensor Candie's Inc has entered into a retail license agreement with Pristine Fashion Group for its Badgley Mischka brand....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective