USA: Gadzooks Launches Candie's Junior Swimwear
Gadzooks Inc has announced that it has launched Candie's Junior Swimwear in all Gadzooks specialty retail stores.
The exclusive license agreement between Candie's Inc and Gadzooks began with junior sportswear in October 2000 and now includes junior swimwear for 2001.
Paula Masters, senior vice president of Merchandising at Gadzooks said: "We are excited about the launch of our Candie's swimwear line. The popularity of the Candie's brand fits in well with our branded strategy, and the Candie's swimwear will compliment our other important swimwear vendors such as Ecko Red, Becca, Surfside/Hobie, Playboy, Raisins, Tommy and many more."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Iconix Brand Group Inc, formerly Candie's Inc, on Monday said it purchased women's apparel and accessories brand Rampage from Rampage Clothing Company for $45.9 million....
Apparel trademark licensor Iconix Brand Group Inc has signed a deal to buy the Joe Boxer Brand from Joe Boxer Company LLC and its affiliates....
US retail group Candie's Inc has revealed that it will change its corporate name to Iconix Brand Group Inc on 1 July, and will trade on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol ICON....
Fashion brand Badgley Mischka, a division of apparel licensor Candie's Inc, has signed a license deal with Groupe JS International for a bridge apparel collection to be launched in spring 2006....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar