USA: Galey & Lord Sales Down 16 Per Cent
Galey & Lord, Inc announced today net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 of $220.2m, a decrease of 16 per cent from the $262.2m of net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 (June quarter 2000). The Company's net income for the June quarter 2001 would have been $1.7m or $.14 per common share, excluding run-out costs associated with the company's strategic initiatives announced on September 20, 2000, compared to net income for the June quarter 2000 of $2.5m or $.21 per common share. Including the run-out charges related to the strategic initiatives, the company reported net income for the June quarter 2001 of $0.8m or $.07 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective