USA: Galey & Lord Sales Down 16 Per Cent
Galey & Lord, Inc announced today net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 of $220.2m, a decrease of 16 per cent from the $262.2m of net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 (June quarter 2000). The Company's net income for the June quarter 2001 would have been $1.7m or $.14 per common share, excluding run-out costs associated with the company's strategic initiatives announced on September 20, 2000, compared to net income for the June quarter 2000 of $2.5m or $.21 per common share. Including the run-out charges related to the strategic initiatives, the company reported net income for the June quarter 2001 of $0.8m or $.07 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020