USA: Galey & Lord Sales Down 16 Per Cent
Galey & Lord, Inc announced today net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 of $220.2m, a decrease of 16 per cent from the $262.2m of net sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 (June quarter 2000). The Company's net income for the June quarter 2001 would have been $1.7m or $.14 per common share, excluding run-out costs associated with the company's strategic initiatives announced on September 20, 2000, compared to net income for the June quarter 2000 of $2.5m or $.21 per common share. Including the run-out charges related to the strategic initiatives, the company reported net income for the June quarter 2001 of $0.8m or $.07 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022