SWEDEN: Gant appoints Kelly to head up wholesale
Swedish retailer Gant has appointed industry executive Steven Kelly as head of its wholesale division for UK and Ireland.
Kelly has extensive wholesale fashion experience having worked previously at Wolsey, Marc O'Polo, DKNY and Fred Perry.
He will be responsible for all of Gant's wholesale operations, leading and directing the teams selling men's wear, women's wear, kid's wear, and homeware, as well as developing some of the firm's key license businesses. The latter the company plans to increase its focus on, including footwear, underwear and accessories.
"Having reviewed our commercial structure and given the importance of developing our wholesale business, we have strengthened our wholesale team in order to deliver our plans over the next few years. We are delighted to have Steven on board and look forward to the continued growth of Gant," said MD Fergus Patterson.
Former Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) president Paula Sutter has been appointed as CEO of TSG Fashion, a unit of investment firm TSG Consumer Partners....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Workwear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, and Uniforms. The report provides separate comprehensive...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Vietnam “promise” for Italy textile machinery