SWEDEN: Gant appoints Kelly to head up wholesale
Swedish retailer Gant has appointed industry executive Steven Kelly as head of its wholesale division for UK and Ireland.
Kelly has extensive wholesale fashion experience having worked previously at Wolsey, Marc O'Polo, DKNY and Fred Perry.
He will be responsible for all of Gant's wholesale operations, leading and directing the teams selling men's wear, women's wear, kid's wear, and homeware, as well as developing some of the firm's key license businesses. The latter the company plans to increase its focus on, including footwear, underwear and accessories.
"Having reviewed our commercial structure and given the importance of developing our wholesale business, we have strengthened our wholesale team in order to deliver our plans over the next few years. We are delighted to have Steven on board and look forward to the continued growth of Gant," said MD Fergus Patterson.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Workwear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, and Uniforms. The report provides separate comprehensive...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam