SWEDEN: Gant appoints Kelly to head up wholesale
Swedish retailer Gant has appointed industry executive Steven Kelly as head of its wholesale division for UK and Ireland.
Kelly has extensive wholesale fashion experience having worked previously at Wolsey, Marc O'Polo, DKNY and Fred Perry.
He will be responsible for all of Gant's wholesale operations, leading and directing the teams selling men's wear, women's wear, kid's wear, and homeware, as well as developing some of the firm's key license businesses. The latter the company plans to increase its focus on, including footwear, underwear and accessories.
"Having reviewed our commercial structure and given the importance of developing our wholesale business, we have strengthened our wholesale team in order to deliver our plans over the next few years. We are delighted to have Steven on board and look forward to the continued growth of Gant," said MD Fergus Patterson.
Former Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) president Paula Sutter has been appointed as CEO of TSG Fashion, a unit of investment firm TSG Consumer Partners....
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration