USA: Gap Announces Second Quarter Earnings Webcast
Gap Inc (NYSE:GPS) today announced that it will report second quarter earnings prior to market open on August 10, 2000. In conjunction with the release, the company will host a live conference call and real-time webcast presentation. Heidi Kunz, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss second quarter results and the company's outlook for the second half of fiscal 2000. The webcast and conference call is open to the general public once the quarterly results are announced via the wire services. To access the live webcast presentation, visit the Financial Highlights Section of Gap's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Steve Madden, Target Corp
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022