USA: Gap Delivers Style for Moms-to-Be
This new collection, which will be expanded in June, is available exclusively at gap.com.
Whether for work, home or weekend, GapMaternity has the pieces to create a versatile maternity wardrobe. Pants are available in a range of fabrics and styles -- from matte jersey and slim stretch to capris and bootcut jeans. Customers can pair these with a cotton twinset, a supersoft T, or a short- or long-sleeved stretch shirt to create silhouettes that work best for them. Other options include the matte jersey tunic, skirt, and dress -- pieces that go from a day at the office to an evening out.
"Our customers expressed interest in maternity clothes from Gap," said Ron Beegle, executive vice president, Gap Inc. Direct. "By making it available online we've made it easy to shop for the ultimate maternity wardrobe."
GapMaternity items range in size from XS to XL, and gap.com's easy-to-use size conversion chart helps customers find the fit that's best for them. Also, gap.com takes the hassle out of returns and exchanges -- maternity items can be returned either directly to gap.com, using the pre-paid return sticker included in each order, or to any one of the 1,700 Gap stores throughout the U.S.
Customers can view outfit options and place orders at gap.com. Or, customers can pick up a GapMaternity brochure at any Gap, GapKids or babyGap store in the U.S. to see the collection, then place orders by phone at 1(800)GAP-STYLE. Currently, orders can be shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Through more than 2,300 stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany and France, Gap (NYSE:GPS) sells clothing, accessories, and personal care products for adults, kids, and baby. In the U.S., customers may shop the Gap Online Store at gap.com.
Note to Editors: For color artwork please contact Brooke Baldwin or Anna Lonergan at the numbers above.
Companies: Gap Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In this, her second report on Thailand's textile industry, Niki Tait looks at projects aimed at preparing Thai manufacturers for the global market and assesses the sector's post-quota future....
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Apparel giant Gap Inc has published its 2004 social responsibility report, in which it underscores its ongoing commitment to improving conditions in both its own sourcing base and throughout the globa...
Gap Inc yesterday said sales at stores open at least one year were flat in June, ending seven straight months of same-store sales declines....
Business analytics company Appian Analytics Inc has signed an agreement with clothing giant Gap Inc to provide business analytics and reporting services for monitoring performance across Gap brands in...
Apparel giant Gap Inc says it will open two branches of its Banana Republic chain in Tokyo later this summer....
US apparel giant Gap Inc has reported a slump in first-quarter income, after its namesake division saw poor sales of women's spring collections....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts