USA: Gap Flagship Store To Open In Chicago
Gap today announced the opening of its first Midwest flagship store. The Chicago-based 46,000 sq ft flagship will feature elements of Gap's new store design and striking visual images throughout its four levels.Joining other flagship stores in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles,Paris, London and Tokyo, Gap on Michigan Avenue will feature all Gap concepts, including: Gap, GapKids, babyGap and Gap's newest concept, GapBody. The store will incorporate new design and customer service elements, such as a fitting room paging system that allows customers to alert sales associates when they need a different size or style.Through its stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,Japan, Germany and France, Gap sells clothing, accessories and personal care products for adults, kids and baby. In the United States, customers can shop the Gap Online Stores at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack