USA: Gap Flagship Store To Open In Chicago
Gap today announced the opening of its first Midwest flagship store. The Chicago-based 46,000 sq ft flagship will feature elements of Gap's new store design and striking visual images throughout its four levels.Joining other flagship stores in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles,Paris, London and Tokyo, Gap on Michigan Avenue will feature all Gap concepts, including: Gap, GapKids, babyGap and Gap's newest concept, GapBody. The store will incorporate new design and customer service elements, such as a fitting room paging system that allows customers to alert sales associates when they need a different size or style.Through its stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,Japan, Germany and France, Gap sells clothing, accessories and personal care products for adults, kids and baby. In the United States, customers can shop the Gap Online Stores at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective