USA: Gap Flagship Store To Open In Chicago
Gap today announced the opening of its first Midwest flagship store. The Chicago-based 46,000 sq ft flagship will feature elements of Gap's new store design and striking visual images throughout its four levels.Joining other flagship stores in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles,Paris, London and Tokyo, Gap on Michigan Avenue will feature all Gap concepts, including: Gap, GapKids, babyGap and Gap's newest concept, GapBody. The store will incorporate new design and customer service elements, such as a fitting room paging system that allows customers to alert sales associates when they need a different size or style.Through its stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,Japan, Germany and France, Gap sells clothing, accessories and personal care products for adults, kids and baby. In the United States, customers can shop the Gap Online Stores at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar