USA: Gap Flagship Store To Open In Chicago
Gap today announced the opening of its first Midwest flagship store. The Chicago-based 46,000 sq ft flagship will feature elements of Gap's new store design and striking visual images throughout its four levels.Joining other flagship stores in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles,Paris, London and Tokyo, Gap on Michigan Avenue will feature all Gap concepts, including: Gap, GapKids, babyGap and Gap's newest concept, GapBody. The store will incorporate new design and customer service elements, such as a fitting room paging system that allows customers to alert sales associates when they need a different size or style.Through its stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,Japan, Germany and France, Gap sells clothing, accessories and personal care products for adults, kids and baby. In the United States, customers can shop the Gap Online Stores at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022