USA: Gap Inc. Announces Timing Change to First Quarter Release
Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) today announced that it will report first quarter results prior to market open on May 11, 2000. Previously, the company had scheduled the release to occur after the close of market. As a result of the timing change, the company has rescheduled the live webcast and conference call to coincide with the earnings release. The webcast and conference call will now begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will last approximately one hour. Heidi Kunz, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss first quarter results and the company's outlook for the remainder of fiscal 2000. Millard Drexler, president and chief executive officer, will join Ms. Kunz during the Question and Answer portion of the webcast. Access for the webcast and conference call is open to the general public once the quarterly results are announced via the wire services. However, the ability to pose questions during the Q&A portion of the webcast is restricted to those parties who have registered prior to the event. To access the webcast, visit the company Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective