USA: Gap Inc. Announces Timing Change to First Quarter Release
Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) today announced that it will report first quarter results prior to market open on May 11, 2000. Previously, the company had scheduled the release to occur after the close of market. As a result of the timing change, the company has rescheduled the live webcast and conference call to coincide with the earnings release. The webcast and conference call will now begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will last approximately one hour. Heidi Kunz, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss first quarter results and the company's outlook for the remainder of fiscal 2000. Millard Drexler, president and chief executive officer, will join Ms. Kunz during the Question and Answer portion of the webcast. Access for the webcast and conference call is open to the general public once the quarterly results are announced via the wire services. However, the ability to pose questions during the Q&A portion of the webcast is restricted to those parties who have registered prior to the event. To access the webcast, visit the company Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report