USA: Gap Inc. Announces Timing Change to First Quarter Release
Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) today announced that it will report first quarter results prior to market open on May 11, 2000. Previously, the company had scheduled the release to occur after the close of market. As a result of the timing change, the company has rescheduled the live webcast and conference call to coincide with the earnings release. The webcast and conference call will now begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will last approximately one hour. Heidi Kunz, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss first quarter results and the company's outlook for the remainder of fiscal 2000. Millard Drexler, president and chief executive officer, will join Ms. Kunz during the Question and Answer portion of the webcast. Access for the webcast and conference call is open to the general public once the quarterly results are announced via the wire services. However, the ability to pose questions during the Q&A portion of the webcast is restricted to those parties who have registered prior to the event. To access the webcast, visit the company Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack