USA: Gap Inc. Selects NCR Data Warehouse Solution
Leading retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) has selected NCR Corporation's (NYSE: NCR) advanced Teradata® Warehouse solution to help it design and implement state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions for a broad range of critical merchandising applications.The initial system consists of a multi-node NCR WorldMark(TM) platform, 2.7 terabytes of storage and a full complement of NCR implementation, consulting and support services. The system is expected to grow in size to five terabytes within twelve months as demand for more information, and the number of users, increase. A terabyte is the equivalent of 250 million pages of text.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar