USA: Gap Inc. Selects NCR Data Warehouse Solution
Leading retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) has selected NCR Corporation's (NYSE: NCR) advanced Teradata® Warehouse solution to help it design and implement state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions for a broad range of critical merchandising applications.The initial system consists of a multi-node NCR WorldMark(TM) platform, 2.7 terabytes of storage and a full complement of NCR implementation, consulting and support services. The system is expected to grow in size to five terabytes within twelve months as demand for more information, and the number of users, increase. A terabyte is the equivalent of 250 million pages of text.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022