USA: Gap Inc. Selects NCR Data Warehouse Solution
Leading retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) has selected NCR Corporation's (NYSE: NCR) advanced Teradata® Warehouse solution to help it design and implement state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions for a broad range of critical merchandising applications.The initial system consists of a multi-node NCR WorldMark(TM) platform, 2.7 terabytes of storage and a full complement of NCR implementation, consulting and support services. The system is expected to grow in size to five terabytes within twelve months as demand for more information, and the number of users, increase. A terabyte is the equivalent of 250 million pages of text.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar