USA: Gap Inc. Selects NCR Data Warehouse Solution
Leading retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) has selected NCR Corporation's (NYSE: NCR) advanced Teradata® Warehouse solution to help it design and implement state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions for a broad range of critical merchandising applications.The initial system consists of a multi-node NCR WorldMark(TM) platform, 2.7 terabytes of storage and a full complement of NCR implementation, consulting and support services. The system is expected to grow in size to five terabytes within twelve months as demand for more information, and the number of users, increase. A terabyte is the equivalent of 250 million pages of text.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores