USA: Gap Inc Selects Retek To Upgrade Supply Chain Capabilities
Gap Inc today announced that it has selected Retek Inc, a retail software vendor, to provide a comprehensive suite of application solutions that will enhance Gap Inc's global supply chain capabilities. The initial focus will be on core logistics, supply chain, and merchandising solutions that support the company's Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy store base and global sourcing and distribution operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth