US: Gap posts 3% November comparable sales growth
Specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc has today (29 November) seen its November comparable store sales increase 3% on the back of gains at its international and North American brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges