SCANDINAVIA: Gap Targets Sweden And Denmark
Gap has signed up with Danish agency MP ApS to introduce the brand to the Scandinavian market. This is the first time the California-based business has used this strategy. MP ApS has so far placed Gap apparel in around 60 Danish shops, and the company is hoping to achieve the same in Sweden, reports Habit, the Swedish men's fashion trade magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"