USA: Gap's Ken Harris Joins CyberSource Board
Ken Harris, senior vice president and CIO of Gap Inc, has joined the board of directors of CyberSource Corporation, a leading provider of risk management and electronic payment solutions and a pioneer in Internet fraud detection. Ken Harris oversees Gap Inc's information technology team, which is responsible for providing solutions and services to support the retailer's distribution centres, sourcing offices, headquarters facilities, and over 3,900 stores worldwide, including the online stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth