CANADA: Gap's Old Navy Makes A Splash In Canada
Old Navy, the US specialty apparel retailer, is beginning to crowd its established Canadian rivals, capturing a big share of the market just months after moving into Canada. Figures from market researcher NPD Group Canada show Old Navy's 12 Canadian-based outlets trailed just behind Gap, its sister banner, among Canada's unisex apparel stores between April and June, the first three months of business in Canada for the value-driven apparel store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack