USA: Gap's Sales Rise Again, Strong EPS Growth
Casual clothing giant Gap Inc on Thursday posted a one per cent rise in October same-store sales and announced an eight per cent climb in total third quarter sales to $3.9 billion from $3.6bn in the year-ago period. The California-based operator of more than 4,200 stores said total sales across its banners for the four weeks ended November 1 climbed four per cent to $1.24bn from $1.19bn last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"