VIETNAM: Garment Chiefs Plan 10 New Factories
Officials from the Vietnam National Garment and Textile Corporation (Vinatex) on Monday unveiled ambitious plans for 10 new garment and textile industrial complexes across the country. Clothing chiefs see the new complexes, which stretch from the northern Hung Yen province to the southern provinces of Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Long An, as vital if Vietnam is to become a leading player in the international marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores