INDIA: Garment Exports Climb In April To July Period
Data from the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) showed those figures compare to 391.9 million pieces valued at $1.54bn in the year-ago period.
It added US exports slipped 4.1 per cent in quantity terms to 137.4 million pieces and by 1.8 per cent in value terms to $680.5 million from $692.6m last year, while exports to the EU rose 11.1 per cent in volume terms to 234.8 million pieces from 211.2 million.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack