BANGLADESH: Garment factory fire kills seven workers
At least seven workers were killed and 50 others injured in a fire that raged through an unlicensed garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday (26 January) - just two months after 112 lost their lives in another apparel factory fire in Bangladesh.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Natural plant dyed eco-friendly cellulosic yarns
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa