VIETNAM: Garment Industry Aims To Boost Exports
The textile and garment industry plans to invest VND15,000bn ($1.037bn) over the next five years, in a bid to dramatically boost exports. In 2001, the first year of its new plan, it will invest VND5,000bn ($346m) in a bid to bring in $2.3bn worth of exports, a 20 per cent increase on 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022