HONG KONG: Garment Manufacturers Install EDIasia
E*Trade, the Sri Lankan distributor for EDIasia, has installed REDI-to-Wear in three of the country's most important garment manufacturers. Two of them, Hirdaramani Garments and Lux Shirts, are important suppliers to the New York based buying company Liz Claiborne Inc. EDIasia provides specialised business-to-business electronic commerce (EDI) solutions for Asian exporters in the textile and garment industries, and recognises that any change to business processes can be painful unless it is handled properly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth