CAMBODIA: Garment worker protests turn increasingly violent
Pay protests by garment workers in Phnom Penh appear to be turning increasingly violent, with latest reports from Cambodia suggesting that at least four civilians have been shot dead and 21 injured.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings