US: Gates named Under Armour CIO
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has appointed Chris Gates as its new chief information officer.
In this role, Gates will be responsible for developing the company's global IT operations. He most recently served as CIO at US-based conglomerate General Electric.
In October, Under Armour raised its full-year earnings outlook after reporting a 27% increase in third-quarter profit and 26% jump in revenue, driven by innovations.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske