US: Gates named Under Armour CIO
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has appointed Chris Gates as its new chief information officer.
In this role, Gates will be responsible for developing the company's global IT operations. He most recently served as CIO at US-based conglomerate General Electric.
In October, Under Armour raised its full-year earnings outlook after reporting a 27% increase in third-quarter profit and 26% jump in revenue, driven by innovations.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals