US: Gates named Under Armour CIO
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has appointed Chris Gates as its new chief information officer.
In this role, Gates will be responsible for developing the company's global IT operations. He most recently served as CIO at US-based conglomerate General Electric.
In October, Under Armour raised its full-year earnings outlook after reporting a 27% increase in third-quarter profit and 26% jump in revenue, driven by innovations.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories:...
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)