FRANCE: Gaultier To Create Women's Fashions For Hermes
The firm, best known for its silk scarves and leather goods, said Gaultier will replace current head designer Martin Margiela after the spring-summer 2004 collection which be presented in October this year.
Hermes last week posted a fall in first quarter revenue of 291.1 million euros versus 301.8 million euros in the year-ago period due to citing the strength of the euro against the yen and the dollar.
Companies: Hermes International
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
It's not easy being green, but garment manufacturers are taking small steps towards offering eco-friendly apparel. Driven by consumer concerns about health and the environment, eco-friendly fabrics an...
Luxury goods maker Hermes International's net profits rose 13.4% in 2005 to EUR247m (US$298m), marginally down on analysts' estimates....
Luxury goods label Hermès International said fourth-quarter sales were up 8%, boosted by an upturn in demand for leather products....
Luxury goods company Hermes International has denied suggestions that the business has received a takeover approach....
European polyester producer AdvanSA has introduced Coolmax into the women's ready-to-wear market....
Luxury goods label Hermes International has reported good third-quarter and nine-month revenue on strong demand for leather bags, silk ties, and scarves....
Upmarket goods group Hermes International SA says that chief executive Jean-Louis Dumas will leave his position of chief executive of the company in January, to be replaced by co-chief executive Patri...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020