UK: Gavin Haig named CEO at British brand Belstaff
Luxury products group Labelux has named Gavin Haig as chief executive officer of its iconic British brand Belstaff.
Haig joins Belstaff following a 20-year career with Richemont, where he was most recently international managing director of Cartier, responsible for global, commercial business and subsidiaries.
Swiss firm Labelux, which also owns including Bally and Jimmy Choo, bought Belstaff in June 2011 and has since re-launched it as a British luxury lifestyle brand with multiple product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020