AUSTRALIA: Gazal Corp Prepares For Difficult Second Half
One of Australia's leading clothing retailers, the Gazal Corporation Limited, has announced that it is preparing for a difficult second half to the financial year after reported a very small rise of just 2.5 per cent in its first half earnings.
For its first half results the company reported net profits of A$6.45m compared to the A$6.29m reported in the same period last year. The company was also able to report a small increase in sales for the period from A$87.15m last year to A$96.42 this year.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020