USA: gazelle.com Obtains Internet Exclusive for Toeless Hosiery
gazelle.com, a premier online specialty retailer for legware and legcare products, today announced that it has signed an Internet-only retailer exclusive agreement for the sale of TriFil Toeless Hosiery from Scalina of Brazil. gazelle.com, an online retailer that sells designer brands of hosiery such as Donna Karan, DKNY and Hanes, will exclusively sell TriFil Toeless Hosiery on the Internet. TriFil Toeless hosiery, with DuPont Lycra® and manufactured by Scalina of Brazil, is for women who desire the additional comfort and support of hosiery while allowing for the natural exposure of the toes. "Scalina's partnership with gazelle.com is exciting because they are true innovators in legwear. Our alliance with Scalina is another clear testament to our leadership in the legwear category on the Internet," said Preston Hammer, founder and chairman of gazelle.com. "With TriFil Toeless Hosiery, gazelle.com can now meet the needs of women who want to wear hosiery with sandals or open-toed evening shoes throughout the Spring and Summer months." "We believe that the Internet, and gazelle.com in particular, represents an opportunity for us to increase both our overall sales in the category and our volume of exports," said Bruno Heilberg, president of Scalina of Brazil. "Our exclusive arrangement is due to gazelle.com's innovative approach to selling both legwear and legcare on the Internet. gazelle.com is a logical partner for us."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective