USA: gazelle.com Obtains Internet Exclusive for Toeless Hosiery
gazelle.com, a premier online specialty retailer for legware and legcare products, today announced that it has signed an Internet-only retailer exclusive agreement for the sale of TriFil Toeless Hosiery from Scalina of Brazil. gazelle.com, an online retailer that sells designer brands of hosiery such as Donna Karan, DKNY and Hanes, will exclusively sell TriFil Toeless Hosiery on the Internet. TriFil Toeless hosiery, with DuPont Lycra® and manufactured by Scalina of Brazil, is for women who desire the additional comfort and support of hosiery while allowing for the natural exposure of the toes. "Scalina's partnership with gazelle.com is exciting because they are true innovators in legwear. Our alliance with Scalina is another clear testament to our leadership in the legwear category on the Internet," said Preston Hammer, founder and chairman of gazelle.com. "With TriFil Toeless Hosiery, gazelle.com can now meet the needs of women who want to wear hosiery with sandals or open-toed evening shoes throughout the Spring and Summer months." "We believe that the Internet, and gazelle.com in particular, represents an opportunity for us to increase both our overall sales in the category and our volume of exports," said Bruno Heilberg, president of Scalina of Brazil. "Our exclusive arrangement is due to gazelle.com's innovative approach to selling both legwear and legcare on the Internet. gazelle.com is a logical partner for us."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores