USA: GBMI Names Scott Home SVP Of US Sales
Fast-growing footwear licensing firm Global Brand Marketing Inc on Thursday announced the promotion of Scott Home to SVP of US Sales.
The California-based company, whose licences include Diesel, XOXO, Nautica, and Mecca Footwear, said Home will oversee all aspects of US sales operations for its brands and any other ones that join the GBMI group.
"Scott Home's 30-plus years of sales experience is a tremendous asset to GBMI," said CEO Killick Datta. "With an accomplished track record in sales and promotion, management and retail distribution, we look forward to Scott's leadership and expertise in helping us drive GBMI's business with our key retail partners."
Companies: VF Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Turkish denim industry has many competitive advantages in the international market, particularly in terms of its quality, extensive product range and designs. Denim accounts for 30 per cent of Tur...
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
Multi-brand fashion company Global Brand Marketing GBMI) is to sell off a minority stake to fund future growth and acquisitions....
AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour has announced a multi-year sponsorship agreement making Nautica the Official Apparel sponsor of the AVP Tour....
Branded apparel group VF Corporation has reported second-quarter sales growth as it invests into its core brands to maintain their leadership positions....
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022