USA: GE Global eXchange Partners 7thOnline For Web-Based Fashion Retail Service
GE Global eXchange Services, a leader in business-to-business Internet commerce, has announced that it will partner 7thOnline, a provider of web-based merchandising technology and services for the fashion industry, to offer a complete fashion retail service. The new online service is expected to enable retailers and vendors to streamline their overall buying, selling and merchandising operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022