USA: Gear.com Teams With USATODAY.com
E-tailer Gear.com announced today that it has signed a deal to become the exclusive sporting goods retailer on USATODAY.com."USATODAY.com draws nearly 26 million visitors on the Internet each month," says Gear.com president Ken Blue. "This deal introduces those people to Gear.com's everyday discounts - 25-75 per cent below retail - on name brand, closeout sports gear."The one-year deal will enable USATODAY.com shoppers to access Gear.com's selection of top-quality products from more than 550 manufacturers. Gear.com will appear on the homepage and sports page of USATODAY.com as well as in other merchandising areas throughout the site."We're pleased to have Gear.com on board," says Jeff Webber, USATODAY.com senior vice president and publisher. "Gear.com provides a service that allows our users to have direct access to name-brand sporting goods offered at excellent value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022