USA: Gear.com Teams With USATODAY.com
E-tailer Gear.com announced today that it has signed a deal to become the exclusive sporting goods retailer on USATODAY.com."USATODAY.com draws nearly 26 million visitors on the Internet each month," says Gear.com president Ken Blue. "This deal introduces those people to Gear.com's everyday discounts - 25-75 per cent below retail - on name brand, closeout sports gear."The one-year deal will enable USATODAY.com shoppers to access Gear.com's selection of top-quality products from more than 550 manufacturers. Gear.com will appear on the homepage and sports page of USATODAY.com as well as in other merchandising areas throughout the site."We're pleased to have Gear.com on board," says Jeff Webber, USATODAY.com senior vice president and publisher. "Gear.com provides a service that allows our users to have direct access to name-brand sporting goods offered at excellent value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022