USA: Gear.com Teams With USATODAY.com
E-tailer Gear.com announced today that it has signed a deal to become the exclusive sporting goods retailer on USATODAY.com."USATODAY.com draws nearly 26 million visitors on the Internet each month," says Gear.com president Ken Blue. "This deal introduces those people to Gear.com's everyday discounts - 25-75 per cent below retail - on name brand, closeout sports gear."The one-year deal will enable USATODAY.com shoppers to access Gear.com's selection of top-quality products from more than 550 manufacturers. Gear.com will appear on the homepage and sports page of USATODAY.com as well as in other merchandising areas throughout the site."We're pleased to have Gear.com on board," says Jeff Webber, USATODAY.com senior vice president and publisher. "Gear.com provides a service that allows our users to have direct access to name-brand sporting goods offered at excellent value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar