USA: Gear.com Teams With USATODAY.com
E-tailer Gear.com announced today that it has signed a deal to become the exclusive sporting goods retailer on USATODAY.com."USATODAY.com draws nearly 26 million visitors on the Internet each month," says Gear.com president Ken Blue. "This deal introduces those people to Gear.com's everyday discounts - 25-75 per cent below retail - on name brand, closeout sports gear."The one-year deal will enable USATODAY.com shoppers to access Gear.com's selection of top-quality products from more than 550 manufacturers. Gear.com will appear on the homepage and sports page of USATODAY.com as well as in other merchandising areas throughout the site."We're pleased to have Gear.com on board," says Jeff Webber, USATODAY.com senior vice president and publisher. "Gear.com provides a service that allows our users to have direct access to name-brand sporting goods offered at excellent value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack