USA: Gear.com Teams With USATODAY.com
E-tailer Gear.com announced today that it has signed a deal to become the exclusive sporting goods retailer on USATODAY.com."USATODAY.com draws nearly 26 million visitors on the Internet each month," says Gear.com president Ken Blue. "This deal introduces those people to Gear.com's everyday discounts - 25-75 per cent below retail - on name brand, closeout sports gear."The one-year deal will enable USATODAY.com shoppers to access Gear.com's selection of top-quality products from more than 550 manufacturers. Gear.com will appear on the homepage and sports page of USATODAY.com as well as in other merchandising areas throughout the site."We're pleased to have Gear.com on board," says Jeff Webber, USATODAY.com senior vice president and publisher. "Gear.com provides a service that allows our users to have direct access to name-brand sporting goods offered at excellent value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack