USA: Gene Rosadino Joins 4r Systems As EVP, COO
4R Systems Inc, the supplier of software tools and analytical techniques that manage SKU's throughout the retail lifecycle, has appointed Eugene F Rosadino Jr as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Gene Rosadino brings over 20 years of senior retail inventory management, distribution, merchandising and finance experience to his new role, where he will be responsible for managing 4R's market/customer side of the business.
Most recently, Mr Rosadino spent ten years with FAO Inc (Zany Brainy, FAO Schwarz, Right Start), holding various positions. Prior to joining Zany Brainy in 1993, he held senior merchandise planning and finance positions with Early Learning Centres and Ann Taylor.
Companies: AnnTaylor Stores
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor is to open 75 new stores this year after breaking the US$2bn sales barrier during a much-improved 2005....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
Supply chain information company Industry Forum is holding a workshop on fast fashion on 30 November 2005, which looks at the example of Spain-based high-street chain Zara's success with high speed to...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022