USA: Genesco Announces Voluntary Odd-Lot Program For Common Stock
Footwear retailer Genesco Inc (NYSE: GCO) has announced a voluntary program to allow shareholders owning fewer than 100 shares of Genesco common stock either to sell all of their shares or purchase enough additional shares to increase their holdings to 100 shares. Participating shareholders will receive or pay a market-based price per share, which will be uniformly applied during the program period. The program is effective from July 17, 2000 until August 21, 2000, unless extended by the company.Genesco will pay the commission and all processing charges on the sale or purchase of shares in the program. The program is being administered by Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc. Materials containing the official terms of the program will be mailed to eligible shareholders and may be obtained by contacting Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc. at (800) 498-3032. Participants should also direct questions regarding the program to Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc.Genesco, based in Nashville, operates 724 footwear retail stores in the US, principally under the names Journeys, Johnston & Murphy and Jarman. The company also sells footwear at wholesale under its Johnston & Murphy brand and under the licensed Dockers and Nautica brands. Additional information on Genesco and its operating divisions may be accessed at its website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack