USA: Genesco Announces Voluntary Odd-Lot Program For Common Stock
Footwear retailer Genesco Inc (NYSE: GCO) has announced a voluntary program to allow shareholders owning fewer than 100 shares of Genesco common stock either to sell all of their shares or purchase enough additional shares to increase their holdings to 100 shares. Participating shareholders will receive or pay a market-based price per share, which will be uniformly applied during the program period. The program is effective from July 17, 2000 until August 21, 2000, unless extended by the company.Genesco will pay the commission and all processing charges on the sale or purchase of shares in the program. The program is being administered by Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc. Materials containing the official terms of the program will be mailed to eligible shareholders and may be obtained by contacting Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc. at (800) 498-3032. Participants should also direct questions regarding the program to Georgeson Shareholder Communications Inc.Genesco, based in Nashville, operates 724 footwear retail stores in the US, principally under the names Journeys, Johnston & Murphy and Jarman. The company also sells footwear at wholesale under its Johnston & Murphy brand and under the licensed Dockers and Nautica brands. Additional information on Genesco and its operating divisions may be accessed at its website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective