USA: Genesco Declares Quarterly Dividends
The board of directors of Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) has declared dividends on the various classes of its preferred stock for the quarter ending October 28, 2000, payable on October 30, 2000, to holders of record on October 13, 2000. The rates are as follows: Subordinated serial preferred stock: Series 1 $0.575 per share Series 3 $1.1875 per share Series 4 $1.1875 per shareSubordinated cumulative preferred stock: $0.375 per share Genesco, based in Nashville, sells footwear and accessories in more than 765 retail stores in the US, principally under the names Journeys, Johnston & Murphy and Jarman, and on Internet websites
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth