USA: Genesco Declares Quarterly Dividends
The board of directors of Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) has declared dividends on the various classes of its preferred stock for the quarter ending October 28, 2000, payable on October 30, 2000, to holders of record on October 13, 2000. The rates are as follows: Subordinated serial preferred stock: Series 1 $0.575 per share Series 3 $1.1875 per share Series 4 $1.1875 per shareSubordinated cumulative preferred stock: $0.375 per share Genesco, based in Nashville, sells footwear and accessories in more than 765 retail stores in the US, principally under the names Journeys, Johnston & Murphy and Jarman, and on Internet websites
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020