USA: Genesco Slips To Q2 Loss, Sales Climb
Shoe retail group Genesco Inc on Thursday revealed it swung to a second quarter loss after costs of redeeming convertible notes. The Tennessee-based company, whose banners include Johnston & Murphy and Jarman, posted a net loss of $891,000, or four cents per share, in the quarter ended August 2, versus a year-ago profit of $4 million, or 17 cents per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores