USA: GenesisIntermedia Restates Offer To Fashionmall
GenesisIntermedia.com Inc has followed up its initial offer to buy all the outstanding common shares of Fashionmall.com by restating its commitment to completing negotiations with Fashionmall chief executive officer Benjamin Narasin. In a statement, the chief executive officer of GenesisIntermedia.com, Ramy El-Batrawi, said: "We reiterate our dedication to seeing our offer through the completion stage. We believe the proposed business combination will strengthen the Fashionmall.com brand and deliver additional benefits to Centerlinq and GenesisIntermedia.com Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020