USA: GenesisIntermedia Restates Offer To Fashionmall
GenesisIntermedia.com Inc has followed up its initial offer to buy all the outstanding common shares of Fashionmall.com by restating its commitment to completing negotiations with Fashionmall chief executive officer Benjamin Narasin. In a statement, the chief executive officer of GenesisIntermedia.com, Ramy El-Batrawi, said: "We reiterate our dedication to seeing our offer through the completion stage. We believe the proposed business combination will strengthen the Fashionmall.com brand and deliver additional benefits to Centerlinq and GenesisIntermedia.com Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth