USA: Genius Products Awards License To Catton Apparel Group
Genius Products Inc (OTCBB:GNUS) and its licensing agent Global Icons, ( www.globalicons.com ), announced today that they have come to an agreement to award the Baby Genius apparel license to Catton Apparel Group, a division of Catton Brothers Corp. Catton, which makes the Disney Babies line of clothing, will develop a full line of Baby Genius clothing and layette gift sets for newborns, infants and toddlers. "We are delighted to have Catton Apparel Group as the principal apparel licensee for Baby Genius. They bring a wealth of expertise and knowledge to the business and, of all the apparel companies, we believe that Catton is in the best position to fulfill the potential of a Baby Genius clothing line," said Klaus Moeller, chief executive officer of Genius Products. "We are very pleased with how far Global Icons has taken our licensing program in such a short time. They're doing a brilliant job," added Moeller. The license was negotiated by Karen Aaron who works with Ken Abrams, executive vice president sales and marketing in Global Icon's Kids division, (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective