USA: Genius Products Awards License To Catton Apparel Group
Genius Products Inc (OTCBB:GNUS) and its licensing agent Global Icons, ( www.globalicons.com ), announced today that they have come to an agreement to award the Baby Genius apparel license to Catton Apparel Group, a division of Catton Brothers Corp. Catton, which makes the Disney Babies line of clothing, will develop a full line of Baby Genius clothing and layette gift sets for newborns, infants and toddlers. "We are delighted to have Catton Apparel Group as the principal apparel licensee for Baby Genius. They bring a wealth of expertise and knowledge to the business and, of all the apparel companies, we believe that Catton is in the best position to fulfill the potential of a Baby Genius clothing line," said Klaus Moeller, chief executive officer of Genius Products. "We are very pleased with how far Global Icons has taken our licensing program in such a short time. They're doing a brilliant job," added Moeller. The license was negotiated by Karen Aaron who works with Ken Abrams, executive vice president sales and marketing in Global Icon's Kids division, (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"