UK: Genovation Updates Digital Foot-Fitter
Digital foot measuring device, the Foot-Fitter, developed by Genovation, has been updated to provide input to a computer over the serial port, making it easier to set up customer databases for simplifying future ordering over the telephone or Internet.The Foot-Fitter features precise heel to toe, heel to ball and foot width measurements and provides the footwear size to the user in large, easy-to-read digital characters in UK, US, Euro and centimetre sizes.It is thought that this new computer input model will have many applications, particularly in the retail and medical fields where customer databases will be maintained.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022