USA: Gerber And Eton Sign UPS Agreement
As part of a company-wide strategic review carried out by Gerber Technology earlier this year, the US-based company has now signed a letter of intent with Eton Systems AB of Sweden to reinforce its unit production system (UPS) solutions. The agreement between the two parties, which should be finalised over the next 60 days, will see Gerber incorporate Eton's UPS product range within its GerberSuite solutions portfolio, and extend its worldwide distribution network to Eton's sales organisation. Eton will assume aftermarket responsibilities for the GerberMover product line, which recently ceased production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Bangladesh urged to release garment union leaders
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022