USA: Gerber And Eton Sign UPS Agreement
As part of a company-wide strategic review carried out by Gerber Technology earlier this year, the US-based company has now signed a letter of intent with Eton Systems AB of Sweden to reinforce its unit production system (UPS) solutions. The agreement between the two parties, which should be finalised over the next 60 days, will see Gerber incorporate Eton's UPS product range within its GerberSuite solutions portfolio, and extend its worldwide distribution network to Eton's sales organisation. Eton will assume aftermarket responsibilities for the GerberMover product line, which recently ceased production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020