USA: Gerber And Eton Sign UPS Agreement
As part of a company-wide strategic review carried out by Gerber Technology earlier this year, the US-based company has now signed a letter of intent with Eton Systems AB of Sweden to reinforce its unit production system (UPS) solutions. The agreement between the two parties, which should be finalised over the next 60 days, will see Gerber incorporate Eton's UPS product range within its GerberSuite solutions portfolio, and extend its worldwide distribution network to Eton's sales organisation. Eton will assume aftermarket responsibilities for the GerberMover product line, which recently ceased production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective