USA: Gerber Announces B2B E-Commerce Initiative
Gerber Technology, a subsidiary of Gerber Scientific Inc, has announced the first steps in a new initiative to enable companies to take better advantage of the B2B and e-commerce opportunities being offered to the apparel and soft goods industries. This initiative will allow Gerber's WebPDM (Product Data Management) customers to harness the power of the Internet by providing a simple and direct interface to the world's leading Internet sourcing and content websites.Gerber customers are increasingly using the Internet to improve and accelerate their product development process. This initiative will enhance WebPDM's role in this process through the following three major elements:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022