USA: Gerber Announces B2B E-Commerce Initiative
Gerber Technology, a subsidiary of Gerber Scientific Inc, has announced the first steps in a new initiative to enable companies to take better advantage of the B2B and e-commerce opportunities being offered to the apparel and soft goods industries. This initiative will allow Gerber's WebPDM (Product Data Management) customers to harness the power of the Internet by providing a simple and direct interface to the world's leading Internet sourcing and content websites.Gerber customers are increasingly using the Internet to improve and accelerate their product development process. This initiative will enhance WebPDM's role in this process through the following three major elements:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack