USA: Gerber Announces B2B E-Commerce Initiative
Gerber Technology, a subsidiary of Gerber Scientific Inc, has announced the first steps in a new initiative to enable companies to take better advantage of the B2B and e-commerce opportunities being offered to the apparel and soft goods industries. This initiative will allow Gerber's WebPDM (Product Data Management) customers to harness the power of the Internet by providing a simple and direct interface to the world's leading Internet sourcing and content websites.Gerber customers are increasingly using the Internet to improve and accelerate their product development process. This initiative will enhance WebPDM's role in this process through the following three major elements:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016