USA: Gerber Announces B2B E-Commerce Initiative
Gerber Technology, a subsidiary of Gerber Scientific Inc, has announced the first steps in a new initiative to enable companies to take better advantage of the B2B and e-commerce opportunities being offered to the apparel and soft goods industries. This initiative will allow Gerber's WebPDM (Product Data Management) customers to harness the power of the Internet by providing a simple and direct interface to the world's leading Internet sourcing and content websites.Gerber customers are increasingly using the Internet to improve and accelerate their product development process. This initiative will enhance WebPDM's role in this process through the following three major elements:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack