USA: Gerber Appoints WebPDM Software Product Manager
Suzanne has over 15 years of experience with PDM and conceptual design in both retail and manufacturing settings.
As a business analyst with Nordstrom, she managed the company-wide upgrade implementation and maintenance of WebPDM and was an active member of Gerber's WebPDM customer advisory board. She previously held the role of WebPDM implementation project manager at Jos J. Pietrafesa, as well as a variety of positions in the design departments of Norton McNaughton and Donnkenny.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective