USA: Gerber Childrenswear Q2 Results Lower Than Expected
Gerber Childrenswear, Inc yesterday announced that as a result of current economic conditions and short-term business trends, it now expects revenue and earnings per share for the second quarter and full year to be lower than previously anticipated. Due primarily to the weak retail environment and a continued slowdown in consumer spending, the company is expecting net sales for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 to total approximately $49m and earnings per diluted share to range between $0.05 and $0.07. For the full year, the company currently anticipates net sales will range between $210m to $225m and earnings per diluted share will be between $0.65 and $0.75.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack