USA: Gerber Technology Appoints New COO
Bernard Demko has been appointed to the newly created position of executive vice president and COO of Gerber Technology, subsidiary of Gerber Scientific, the company announced last week. He will report to Frederick K. Rosen, president, Gerber Technology. Michael Cheshire, Gerber Technology CEO and chairman, said: Bernie has an extensive understanding of Gerber Technology's business as well as strong financial and systems skills. He will strengthen our leadership team and make significant contributions to the company's future.Prior to his promotion, Mr Demko was VP and corporate controller at Gerber Scientific, where he was responsible for financial reporting and planning and leadership of the company's SAP enterprise resource planning systems implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report