USA: Gerber Technology Appoints New COO
Bernard Demko has been appointed to the newly created position of executive vice president and COO of Gerber Technology, subsidiary of Gerber Scientific, the company announced last week. He will report to Frederick K. Rosen, president, Gerber Technology. Michael Cheshire, Gerber Technology CEO and chairman, said: Bernie has an extensive understanding of Gerber Technology's business as well as strong financial and systems skills. He will strengthen our leadership team and make significant contributions to the company's future.Prior to his promotion, Mr Demko was VP and corporate controller at Gerber Scientific, where he was responsible for financial reporting and planning and leadership of the company's SAP enterprise resource planning systems implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing