USA: Gerber Technology Appoints New COO
Bernard Demko has been appointed to the newly created position of executive vice president and COO of Gerber Technology, subsidiary of Gerber Scientific, the company announced last week. He will report to Frederick K. Rosen, president, Gerber Technology. Michael Cheshire, Gerber Technology CEO and chairman, said: Bernie has an extensive understanding of Gerber Technology's business as well as strong financial and systems skills. He will strengthen our leadership team and make significant contributions to the company's future.Prior to his promotion, Mr Demko was VP and corporate controller at Gerber Scientific, where he was responsible for financial reporting and planning and leadership of the company's SAP enterprise resource planning systems implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar