USA: Gerber Technology Appoints New COO
Bernard Demko has been appointed to the newly created position of executive vice president and COO of Gerber Technology, subsidiary of Gerber Scientific, the company announced last week. He will report to Frederick K. Rosen, president, Gerber Technology. Michael Cheshire, Gerber Technology CEO and chairman, said: Bernie has an extensive understanding of Gerber Technology's business as well as strong financial and systems skills. He will strengthen our leadership team and make significant contributions to the company's future.Prior to his promotion, Mr Demko was VP and corporate controller at Gerber Scientific, where he was responsible for financial reporting and planning and leadership of the company's SAP enterprise resource planning systems implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020