US: Gerber Technology launches versatile XLs125 spreader
Gerber Technology has launched a new spreader designed for a variety of manufacturing applications.
The GerberSpreader XLs125 can spread material rolls weighing up to 125 kg (160 lb), and can be used with woven or knit materials in roll or flat form.
Gerber also says its accurate spread length and alignment of fabric edges means parts to be nested closer to the beginning, end and edges of the spread.
Gerber customer Lisama Sociedade de Confecções Lda, a leading manufacturer of jeans and casual wear in Portugal, tested the XLs125 and commented: "With the XLs125 we are able to enter the length and number of plies and walk away."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar