US: Gerber Technology sets up Yunique Solutions unit
Gerber Technology has set up a new business unit to emphasise its integrated software solutions for product design, development and sourcing for the retail, footwear, apparel and accessories industries.
The Yunique Solutions business unit will bring together the company's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management, webPDM product data management and AccuMark pattern design, grading and marker making software systems.
Gerber Technology will showcase its latest software offerings during Ideation 2012, the company's annual software conference taking place later this month.
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
US clothing retailer Brooks Brothers is to implement a quality and compliance management solution from TEXbase....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to use the vrMockshop visual merchandising software to help to maximise its range planning and retail space through 3-D mock-ups and store planograms....
Turkish fashion retailer Aydinli Group has begun implementation of the Visual PLM.net product lifecycle management solution at its global headquarters in Istanbul....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019