US: Gerber Technology sets up Yunique Solutions unit
Gerber Technology has set up a new business unit to emphasise its integrated software solutions for product design, development and sourcing for the retail, footwear, apparel and accessories industries.
The Yunique Solutions business unit will bring together the company's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management, webPDM product data management and AccuMark pattern design, grading and marker making software systems.
Gerber Technology will showcase its latest software offerings during Ideation 2012, the company's annual software conference taking place later this month.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
US clothing retailer Brooks Brothers is to implement a quality and compliance management solution from TEXbase....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to use the vrMockshop visual merchandising software to help to maximise its range planning and retail space through 3-D mock-ups and store planograms....
Turkish fashion retailer Aydinli Group has begun implementation of the Visual PLM.net product lifecycle management solution at its global headquarters in Istanbul....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015