US: Gerber Technology sets up Yunique Solutions unit
Gerber Technology has set up a new business unit to emphasise its integrated software solutions for product design, development and sourcing for the retail, footwear, apparel and accessories industries.
The Yunique Solutions business unit will bring together the company's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management, webPDM product data management and AccuMark pattern design, grading and marker making software systems.
Gerber Technology will showcase its latest software offerings during Ideation 2012, the company's annual software conference taking place later this month.
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
US clothing retailer Brooks Brothers is to implement a quality and compliance management solution from TEXbase....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to use the vrMockshop visual merchandising software to help to maximise its range planning and retail space through 3-D mock-ups and store planograms....
Turkish fashion retailer Aydinli Group has begun implementation of the Visual PLM.net product lifecycle management solution at its global headquarters in Istanbul....
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- China - ISA Country Report