US: Gerber Technology sets up Yunique Solutions unit
Gerber Technology has set up a new business unit to emphasise its integrated software solutions for product design, development and sourcing for the retail, footwear, apparel and accessories industries.
The Yunique Solutions business unit will bring together the company's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management, webPDM product data management and AccuMark pattern design, grading and marker making software systems.
Gerber Technology will showcase its latest software offerings during Ideation 2012, the company's annual software conference taking place later this month.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
US clothing retailer Brooks Brothers is to implement a quality and compliance management solution from TEXbase....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to use the vrMockshop visual merchandising software to help to maximise its range planning and retail space through 3-D mock-ups and store planograms....
Turkish fashion retailer Aydinli Group has begun implementation of the Visual PLM.net product lifecycle management solution at its global headquarters in Istanbul....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts