US: Gerber Technology sets up Yunique Solutions unit
Gerber Technology has set up a new business unit to emphasise its integrated software solutions for product design, development and sourcing for the retail, footwear, apparel and accessories industries.
The Yunique Solutions business unit will bring together the company's YuniquePLM product lifecycle management, webPDM product data management and AccuMark pattern design, grading and marker making software systems.
Gerber Technology will showcase its latest software offerings during Ideation 2012, the company's annual software conference taking place later this month.
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
US clothing retailer Brooks Brothers is to implement a quality and compliance management solution from TEXbase....
Swimwear brand Speedo is to use the vrMockshop visual merchandising software to help to maximise its range planning and retail space through 3-D mock-ups and store planograms....
Turkish fashion retailer Aydinli Group has begun implementation of the Visual PLM.net product lifecycle management solution at its global headquarters in Istanbul....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024