USA: Gerber Technology Strengthens European Team
Gerber Technology today announced the appointment of Per Larsson as deputy regional director for Central Europe. Mr Larsson will be based in Munich and will report to regional director Werner Vetter. Prior to joining Gerber Technology, Per spent 10 years with Frigoscandia and FMC, leaders in the supply of material handling equipment and systems to the food, automation and heavy industries. Most recently he was chairman of the board of Frigoscandia/PPM AB, Sweden and general manager of FMC, Allen Systems, Newberg, Oregon, USA, where he was responsible for leading a business of US$40 million in revenue with 270 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022