USA: Gerber Technology Strengthens European Team
Gerber Technology today announced the appointment of Per Larsson as deputy regional director for Central Europe. Mr Larsson will be based in Munich and will report to regional director Werner Vetter. Prior to joining Gerber Technology, Per spent 10 years with Frigoscandia and FMC, leaders in the supply of material handling equipment and systems to the food, automation and heavy industries. Most recently he was chairman of the board of Frigoscandia/PPM AB, Sweden and general manager of FMC, Allen Systems, Newberg, Oregon, USA, where he was responsible for leading a business of US$40 million in revenue with 270 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack