USA: Gerber Technology Strengthens European Team
Gerber Technology today announced the appointment of Per Larsson as deputy regional director for Central Europe. Mr Larsson will be based in Munich and will report to regional director Werner Vetter. Prior to joining Gerber Technology, Per spent 10 years with Frigoscandia and FMC, leaders in the supply of material handling equipment and systems to the food, automation and heavy industries. Most recently he was chairman of the board of Frigoscandia/PPM AB, Sweden and general manager of FMC, Allen Systems, Newberg, Oregon, USA, where he was responsible for leading a business of US$40 million in revenue with 270 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022