USA: Gerber Technology Strengthens European Team
Gerber Technology today announced the appointment of Per Larsson as deputy regional director for Central Europe. Mr Larsson will be based in Munich and will report to regional director Werner Vetter. Prior to joining Gerber Technology, Per spent 10 years with Frigoscandia and FMC, leaders in the supply of material handling equipment and systems to the food, automation and heavy industries. Most recently he was chairman of the board of Frigoscandia/PPM AB, Sweden and general manager of FMC, Allen Systems, Newberg, Oregon, USA, where he was responsible for leading a business of US$40 million in revenue with 270 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts